Checklist of what to bring if you are going to Switzerland
- Sunglasses - it can get very bright
- Raincoat or furry jumper - it hasn't rained on us but it has got very cold
- A little box of sweets to keep you going up through the mountains.
- A water bottle
- Lots of clean clothes for sliding down on dirty slopes
- Plasters for grazes
- The thing I like about Switzerland is there are great cable cars to go on
- Good chocolate, great chocolate amazing chocolate, and my favourite is the lemon and lime dark chocolate
- Little cozy houses
- I dislike the flat walks you can do, the steep uphill mountains and the sharp rocks that you can scrape yourself on
Poppy's survival grade: You can do it, but it would be hard to live out in the wild but there are lots of berries to eat. 75% chance of survival.
Poppy's holiday grade: This is a great place to stay as there are many walks to be done, many trees to be climbed and many chairlifts to be sat on. I don't know how great the other places will be but out of 10 I would give Switzerland a 8 and a half.